As a business program manager, you will be working with a variety of stakeholders from across the company to craft, analyze, orchestrate and improve various programs and processes at the strategic level. You’ll be part of an agile team that serves in a fast-paced environment integrating with both customers and internal organizations. You will have the opportunity to impact sales, revenue generation and drive business results through worldwide program execution.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available business programsand operations intern roles, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered for an MBA internship position, you need to be enrolled full-time as an MBA student.
As a business program manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects leveraging your diverse skillset across sales, marketing, analytics and financial acumen. You’ll support your organization in leading the team through major annual milestones and routine rhythm of the business. You’ll analyze industry trends, solution areas, internal processes and organizational performance. Your analysis and recommendations will help your leaders see around corners andanticipate problem areas.
Since your work is versatile, you might assist with the preparation and delivery of the various training/readiness sessions. You could help the company manage, land and execute partner recruitment and enablement programs via the Microsoft Partner Network program. You might also work closely with customer facing teams to drive business requirements from strategy through demand validation and quantification – mapping and delivering a clear and repeatable process for our largest deals and most strategic customers.
- Bachelors degree (B.S./B.A) required and/or 3-5 years related experience in relevant fields eg: business, marketing, information technology, operations, finance – Pursing an MBA
- Desirable qualifications include Formal training in project and process management, financial accounting, business strategy and operations and/or sales/marketing operations.
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers, leaders, partners and customers, including those in the c-suite
- Display skills in planning and project management
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Highly analytical – ability to understand business metrics, customer and market trends
- Strong communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills; the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- The aptitude to engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders; from end users to senior management/executives
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.